Web3 Blockchain Bootcamp
How We Learn Together
Throughout our instructor led course, you will learn the fundamentals of working within web3 blockchain.
Blockchain and Cryptography Fundamentals
- Learn about hashes, digital signatures, mining and proof of work and the bitcoin network.
Blockchain Accounts and Data Structures
- Storing balances, trees and their data structures and tries.
- Ethereum and its features, clients and JSON and front end libraries.
Smart Contract Basics
- Solidity syntax, functions and visibility, upgradability, libraries and contracts.
- Events, RNG and security, mappings and projects and an Escrow project.
- Inheritance, solidity tokens, decentralised file storage, layer 2 scaling, rollups and skills honing.
- Reentrancy, identity and voting, decentralised exchange, multi-sig wallets.
- The opportunity to build your own dApp and solidify your knowledge into an outcome project.
- Project feedback and graduation from the bootcamp.
Ready to Work
- Spend time with our mentors and community as you start pushing code into web3 opportunities
Find your future
140 hours of instructor led learning
In person and Online
Our in person and online course is instructor led, designed to foster a community as we BUIDL together.
Instructor Led Tuition
Interactive classrom activities
As featured in Forbes
140 hours of tuition
Learn to code
I'm a software developer with 5 years of experience, and to be brutally honest; I never understood anything about Blockchain technology even though I'm from a tech background. But, the Bootcamp with tech educators sent me on the road to being a blockchain professional in just one month. i would highly recommend tech educators for upskilling your career.
We can't wait to start this journey with you!
Want to take the first step into a career in web3?
Web3 Bootcamp Dates
15 August 2022
In Person and Online
21 November 2022
In Person and Online
Get updates on courses
Looking for evening courses? Can't see what you'd like to do. We have more courses being added all the time. Sign up for updates.